SPIRIT ERROR C000035a

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gdplaya, May 2, 2010.

1. gdplaya

gdplaya New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    For those of you who are having the C0000035a problem, i had this problem earlier on and i just managed to find a fix!.. (or i seemed to get it working through my iphone..). I was getting a Lbdaey32.dll error, and to fix it what i did was i went to the directory this dll was located.. and all i did was cut and paste it to my desktop... (so just remove it from the folder..) and i then ran spirit and it seemed to work! then i put the dll back in the folder and that basically solved my problem

Please Register or Log in to view images

i was really desperate for a jb so basically tried everything and anything... (i also ran this through windows98/me AFTER removing the dll, ive tried using every single possible combination BEFORE moving the dll with the compatibilities and nothing seemed to work..) but w.e, i got mine working!! woo

try it out! and let me know if it works or not

2. oldsnake87

oldsnake87 New Member

Could u please explain in better detail where the file is and how to get there. thanks
  3. Milesneptune

Milesneptune Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    sometimes the windows 98 compatibility doesn't work so you have to set it to windows 95 doesn't work
  4. metalhead777

metalhead777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If you're on Windows XP, like I am, I would suggest TRYING to downgrade to SP2, works like a charm for me on SP2. At first it said my device wasn't supported. But I closed and re-opened it and it said Jailbreak it. Compatibility mode doesn't work 'cause it says requires iTunes 9 to function. But I unchecked it, and BAM. Works.
  5. crazytalk

crazytalk New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Thanks mate, did this and it finally! worked. I was about to spazz out at my computer. For any one else, in windows vista just type the dll file name into the search bar in start panel and select 'open file from folder' make sure to keep the folder open mind you, drag it to your desktop and then run spirit (in compatibility mode if necessary) and simply drag the dll file back to the folder you found it from.
  6. gdplaya

gdplaya New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    its going to be different for everybody, but just follow the path in the first ERROR that pops up, it will start off in drive C:\ (My computer...)and then just go into each folder from drive C.. and it will eventually lead you to the dll. Then from there just move it to desktop, jailbreak it then put the dll back. Works flawlessly. if you still need help, post an image of the error and i can give you a better description.

haha np

glad it worked for you!!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    and yeah, i had used almost every compatibility possible... ran admin mode, without admin mode... everything, NOTHING was working, kept getting the dll error, i just removed the dll temporarily and it worked so yeah

7. ultracrashed

ultracrashed New Member