Spirit Board--FREE Ouija board app for iPhone and iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Spirit Board, Apr 22, 2009.

?

Do you believe in ghosts?

Poll closed May 22, 2009.
  1. Yes - I've personally encountered disembodied spirits

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  2. Yes - although I have not encountered one myself

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  3. Maybe - I'm doubtful, but I'm keeping an open mind

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  4. No - but just in case, I'm not going to do anything to offend them

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  5. No - the whole concept of ghosts is superstitious nonsense

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  1. Spirit Board

Spirit Board New Member

Spirit Board--FREE Ouija board app for iPhone and iPod Touch - $ FEEDBACK CONTEST $

The Spirit Board, a FREE app for the iPhone and iPod Touch, now brings the spirits to life in this eerie simulation of the classic Ouija Board.

(Click here to visit the App Store.)

Welcome to the world of the paranormal. It is a dangerous and terrifying path you have chosen to take. The secrets the Spirit Board reveals are not meant to be known by mortals. Men and women have gone mad, lost forever in demonic shadows.

Although the Spirit Board can be used by a single courageous individual, we strongly recommend that you not undertake this perilous journey alone. Find a trusted friend to accompany you in your search for ultimate truth.

• Holding the Spirit Board flat, each of you should place your thumbs on two of the four Spirit Disks located at the corners of the Board.
    • Do not attempt to hold the Spirit Board perfectly still, or to make the planchette (pointer) go where you consciously want it to go.
    • Rather, focus on the question in your mind, and allow yourself to enter a trancelike, meditative state.
    • Let the Spirit Board move freely, guided by forces you may not understand.
    Some believe these forces are supernatural; others claim they are the workings of your subconscious mind. Either way, the revelations of the Spirit Board are often…startling.

Watch the planchette and speak the letters it indicates, in a respectful voice. Do not speak every letter the planchette passes over, just the letters upon which it pauses for a moment. It may take a few séances to master the art of knowing which letters are part of the message.

When your session is complete, post the spirits’ reply to the Reviews section of the App Store or Twitter @spiritboard, so that others may learn from your experience…even if you have been bound in a straitjacket and confined to a small padded room, where you can do yourself no harm.

Whether you’re using it to summon the restless spirits of your ancestors or pick up chicks in a bar, we guarantee you’ll be satisfied with the Spirit Board - or DOUBLE your money back! (OK, so it’s a free app.)

Get Paid for Reviewing a Free iPhone App!​

We’d appreciate your feedback as we try to improve your Spirit Board experience.

Please try Spirit Board, then copy the questionnaire below and email it to us with your replies at sbsurvey@besiex.com. Deadline (for reward eligibility): April 30th, midnight Pacific Standard Time.

We will select the ten people who sent us the most helpful replies. Each of the ten selected people will receive a coupon for a free copy of the premium version of Spirit Board, to be released soon.

We will then pick one person at random from the ten selected people and send that person a check for $100 (or transfer $100 to their PayPal account).

1. How old are you? Male or female?
    2. Please tell us briefly about your Spirit Board experience.
    3. Did the Spirit Board do what you expected it to do? If not, why not?
    4. Is the operation of the Spirit Board clear? If not,what confused you?
    5. Do you think it would benefit from a “one-player” mode?
    6. Does it create a sense of mystery for you?
    7. Would you like it better if you could choose or customize the appearance of the Spirit Board?
    8. Would you like to be able to use it with another person who is far away, through the Internet?
    9. What did you like best about the Spirit Board?
    10. What changes or improvements would you like to see us make to the Spirit Board?

We respect your privacy. We will not share or sell your email, or use it for any purpose other than this survey.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    screen shots please?

p.s. I removed your multiple posted thread fyi
  3. Spirit Board

Spirit Board New Member

The posts were not multiple posts; one announced the app, the other announced the feedback contest. I have merged them into a single post and hope that is more acceptable.

I will upload screenshots soon.

Thanks,
    David
    Besiex
  4. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

5. Arg0Nat

Arg0Nat New Member

I don't believe in it.. but it could be a fun app. I'd try it.
  6. APV

APV Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Wow if you tilt it it moves!

But if you tilt too much it kinda has a creepy voice that tells you to stop. oh well.
  7. Spirit Board

Spirit Board New Member

We really appreciate the responses we've gotten so far to the Spirit Board Survey. Of course, the more information we have, the better we can make your Spirit Board experience.
    Please get those surveys in by midnight on Thursday, 4/30 so you can be eligible for the $100 prize!

And please enter our Do You Believe in Ghosts poll - just for fun!

Thanks
    David