Spinning wheel help...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iGeo, Sep 10, 2008.

1. iGeo

iGeo New Member

Hi guys, firstly I have searched around and have tried the most common methods to fix this, but I don't think this is a typical SWoD issue.

I was basically installing some themes in Customize last night when all of a sudden it kept going to the 'Unlock' screen. After unlocking, about 3 seconds later the wheel would pop up, spin for about 5-10 seconds and throw me back to the Slide to Unlock screen.

So, it's not a constant spinning wheel, just happens, throws me to the unlock screen, then a few seconds later happens again.

I've removed a few of my most recently installed apps, removed the themes, even removed Customize. Yet it's still doing the same thing.

I'm using 1.1.1 firmware. I can SSH to the iPod, and iTunes is detecting it O.K. but it's still doing this same thing.

Any one got any ideas of how I can stop it? Preferably without restoring. If you think I do need to restore, how would I go about backing up my version of 'Touchpad pro' to my PC so I can put it back.

Oh and I've tried using a clean N45AP.plist too.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. samph

samph New Member

Your doing it wrong.
  3. haz2901

haz2901 New Member

im so glad most of the people on these forums are helpful............UNLIKE you of course
  4. Aprosamurai

Aprosamurai Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Thanks For The Help NOOB

Please Register or Log in to view images

I cant remember who made the thread but a while back their was a thread on how to fix it unless you used it and it didnt work