Spinning Circle of Death

Discussion in 'Pwnage and Winpwn Discussions' started by FARSHID, Apr 10, 2008.

1. FARSHID

FARSHID New Member

Ok i have to keep on restoring my ipod touch and doing the whole jailbreak process and get back all my apps alot!!!!! and its only because i keep of getting the Spinning Circle of DeaTH
    all i want to know is why that is happening and and how i can avoidit from happening next time.....
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Don't Jailbreak/Pwn? Thats what I do.
  3. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Do the thing... that fixes it, its simple... (lol)

If you want more help, explain more about your problem!!
  4. FARSHID

FARSHID New Member

Ok So every time i jailbreak my ipod touch (16GB) i get like NEW GBA PSX Pig Shooter etc... (Games) Customize-SummerBoard

and thats it along with some of my own custome themes.... But like.... After a day of my working wit it something goes wrong like it varies from music player, movie playe,r safari, notes, maps, anything, and i try to fix it with my backups and nothing works so then when i turn it off then on to see if it will fix itself it gets stuck in a BSD Loop error with that Stupid Slinning lines of DEATH!!!! and it is getting on my nerves how can i avoid this every happening to me !!!! please i really need some help and i cant wait a week for winpwn to come out i am afraid it will get even worse when i winpwn it and once..... my ipod would just keep on turning itself on and off at random like dat one other guy on the forum that couldend get out of it.... but i was soooo luck dat i got out of it.... Just tell me how i can avid this... please...