spinning circle of death

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by badhodge10, Feb 14, 2008.

1. badhodge10

badhodge10 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i successfully jailbroke 1.1.3 my ipod touch 8gb using ziphone. i installed bsd subsystems and the iphone app pack. it will work fine for a while but then it will randomly freeze i get the spinning circle of death. i have restored and rejailbroke 4 times but i just get the same thing! i think it might be the app pack. why is this happening?
  2. Kyrianys

Kyrianys New Member

I had the exact same issue after I installed a theme. it's such a pain in the ass ! But I don't think it has anything to do w/ the app pack. My app pack is genuine & I still got that f*ckin wheel.
  3. 2kone

2kone New Member

i have exact the same problem...i jailbreak my ipod 5 times an its just the same bug...anyone with a fix for this???
  4. ofp1

ofp1 New Member

I have jailbroken 1.1.3 two ipod touchs 8 gb and 16gb with ipodtouchmaster's method and they are working perfect, yesterday I sucefully jailbroke my sister's 8gb ipod and when exiting from installer after being installing a game the spinning circle keep running and running the I had to reset the ipod and it its now in recovery mode, I think it's something they change because the last week jailbroken ipods are ok and the 3rd one will have to pass thru all the process again
  5. chucktwelve

chucktwelve New Member