Speculation about Steve Jobs

Discussion in 'Apple Discussions, Rumours and Speculation' started by Joe Rossignol, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    A little background information in case you don't know: Steve Jobs is not attending this year's Macworld Expo and it is Apple's final year that they're participating in this Expo. The Macworld Expo is something Steve Jobs' Apple has participated in since 1998. This year, Phillip Schiller will be on the stage - replacing Steve Jobs - something that hasn't happened in 10 years.

Based off that I have some predictions as to why Steve Jobs isn't on stage this year:

• Phillip Schiller will announce that Steve Jobs is resigning as Apple's CEO, and stepping down to a position such as a chairman or similar. He'll still be a key role in the company, but less involved. This is similar to what Bill Gates did over at Microsoft. He'll then announce that he will be stepping up himself to fill the position.
    • Steve Jobs can focus on his personal life, including his health, after resigning from CEO - and from the spotlight too.
  2. jnskyliner34

jnskyliner34 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i wish him all the best especially his health.
  3. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Steve is dying rapidly?
  4. Joe Rossignol

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Who said that?
  5. ZunePod

ZunePod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I think he would be doing himself a favour of stepping down, also for us, Steve Wozniak could take over and then Jailbreaking might be supported
  6. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Steve Wozniak... Isn't the best at doing what Steve Jobs does. Best to leave it to Jobs to do the choosing. Wozniak is more into... The insides.
  7. NickPod

NickPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    It really has nothing to do with jailbreaking. It sounds so silly to hear people say, "... and hopefully they will support jailbreaking".
  8. Joe Rossignol

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Whether or not Apple endorses jailbreaking or not, we're still going to do it so who cares.

I don't want Woz to take over, if anyone is going to do so I think Phillip Schiller is the man.

Woz is a bit nutty.
  9. Y-Less

Y-Less New Member

Steve? He sells plastic boxes with chips inside. Get some damn perspective. If the men doesn't want to tell in public about his health, fine.
  10. MrFairladyz

MrFairladyz Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i think jobs is just fine and just because he lost weight everyones like OMFG CANCER
    *chris crocker voice*
    LEAVE STEVE JOBS ALONE!!!!