Speaker question.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by TryAgain, Nov 1, 2008.

1. TryAgain

TryAgain New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm thinking about buying a iPod Touch 2G soon and i want to know how the speaker is. I don't want it to blast music but if I'm in a quiet place and want to use the speaker, I want to know how loud it'll be. Thanks in advance.
  2. Moose_

Moose_ New Member

If you are in a quiet place, then it can be quite loud. It is no use if, for example, you are with a group of friends who are all talking and laughing loudly.

However, I use the built in speakers often when watching videos with friends and they perform well. I wouldn't call them amazing, though. And like any small speakers, the louder you turn up the volume, the more crackling and noise distortion you get... but the noise distortion isn't much, anyhow.
  3. Passi

Passi New Member

The 2nd G of the iPod touch speakers are too poor. If you are listening a song with many bass, you will hear a very bad quality sound but if you want to hear basic music, you will love the speakers of the iPod touch.

If I help you, I will be happy =D
    P.D: I’ m Chilean an that’s because my bad English jejeje xDDD
  4. ThrowAway

ThrowAway New Member

I love the speakers. I never play any games anymore with earbuds and it's just great having sound without the tangles!!!

I get yelled at by family members in other rooms to turn the noise down.

Don't expect IN ANYWAY for them to sound like a Bose surround sound system. There tiny speakers in a small device and for gaming.....more than adequate IMO.

I also have watched heaps of movies using them and find no problem.