Speaker issuesss

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by mrtnt, Apr 17, 2010.

1. mrtnt

mrtnt Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok here iz the deal.. I have a sony am/fm clock radio (white) model # icf-c1ipmk2
    i use the audio in feature because this alows my ipod to move freely with speeekers. The audio in cored that comr with the clock is shortttt so i used a extention cord thingy, now when i move my ipod around whrn plugged in the music is impossible to hear except a tiny little bit of toned song but its weird because if i position it diferently it will not cut out. Does anyone have any ideas to help me?? Thanks alot!!
  2. Ouchy_S

Ouchy_S Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Buy a better quality cord.
  3. mrtnt

mrtnt Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    You sure that will work?? Thanks
  4. wadded

wadded Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yep wuts happemed is the wires inside the cord have broken slightly and when it is a a certain angle they dont touch where they broke and so no electrical current can be transmitted
  5. mrtnt

mrtnt Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thanks alot for the great answer!!! Thanks!
  6. Jhon Smitch

Jhon Smitch New Member

Checking on Amazon, it lists the DVD as having a DTS 5.1 soundtrack, which means it probably only has a 2.0 dolby sountrack, your Bose system might not process DTS sound and it plays the 2 channel (Left & Right) stereo soundtrack instead, or you might have to manually select the DTS 5.1 soundtrack from the disc setup menu.