Space Station: Frontier HD - iPad sci fi strategy from the makers of Sentinel

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Origin8, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Origin8

Origin8 New Member

Device:
    iPhone

Please Register or Log in to view images

Praise for the iPhone/iPod Touch release:

Origin8's first iPad release is a lush upgrade to our space strategy game Space Station: Frontier. Build, mine and battle in native 1024 x 768, with the following improvements:

• New HD graphics look fantastic even at maximum zoom!
    • Redesigned interface optimised for the iPad, landscape OR portrait!
    • Get a better overview of your battlefield with the larger view - fit your entire mining operation on one screen!
    • New minimap means you'll never get lost when panning around looking for pesky aliens!
    • Ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space - new backgrounds provide extra eye candy!
    • Smooth rotation - flip the iPad from portrait to landscape and the game flips with you!

Also coming soon to both platforms: head-to-head MULTIPLAYER! Build up your station and blow up your friends - keep an eye out for more news on that soon!

Get Space Station: Frontier HD here for $4.99 or regional equivalent.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Origin8

Origin8 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Space Station: Frontier HD has just updated with local WiFi/Bluetooth head to head multiplayer! Spend crystal to sic ships on your enemy's space station, but don't neglect construction of your own defenses for when THEY launch an attack on YOU.

It's totally compatible with the iPhone/iPod Touch version, so you can play against those devices as easily as against another iPad. Enjoy!
  3. Qwedgeonline

Qwedgeonline Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Would you like a review? I will post one on iTunes and in the reviews section if you'll give me a promotional code. :]