Space on Ipod after jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by China15, May 31, 2009.

1. China15

China15 New Member

I am kinda new on the whole jailbreak thing . So after a have tried to jailbreak my ipod and failed miserably I noticed that the space keeps shrinking on the partition. (btw I finnaly jailbroke it) After the last jailbreak I could see on Itunes how the partition space shrunk about 200 mbs . Can anyone help me restore the size to the factory settings ( I tried to restore the ipod in iTunes but the space remains the same. Awaiting your reply.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. I'm not sure how to reverse it without DFU+Restore but I'd do that and then jailbreak with redsn0w 'cause redsn0w doesn't do that.
  3. China15

China15 New Member

First of all thanks for the reply , secondly , the jailbreak was done using the "unofficialredsn0w" package. ( And of course that involves restoring it in DFU).Still searching for the answer , thanks anyway.
  4. R&S

R&S Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  5. China15

China15 New Member

Ok , so the restore in DFU did the trick but when I tried Jailbreaking it with the redsn0w 0.3 from the link above I ended up with the original firmware , no Cydia nothing.It said "Downloadin Jailbreak data.." and after that the iPod restarted and I ended up where I began . So , a better link please?