Southpark imagination land {review}

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by 6ironmaiden9, Jul 30, 2008.

1. 6ironmaiden9

6ironmaiden9 New Member

Just got southpark imagination land. And too be honest to me it doesn't dissapoint..

This wacky game based on The episode of southpark "Imagination land" ?Big suprise?
    Is a fun game it reminds me of a more basic Enigmo, And its controls are actually highly satisfying along with the gameplay which continues on for levels upon levels and will always bring you back for more.

This game is surprisingly nice game for the app store, It is so basic yet so difficult and it has a nice replay value, I am not trying to juice it up i didn't think i would like this and feared getting it but i am satisfied with my purchase and i think you would be too.

The main goal is {Launch butters across the map too collect the rainbow icons *Is trickier then it sounds*And once the rainbows are collected you must land onto the platform if you do not collect enough rainbows and come to a full stop you will fail}

This game overall is a game you would play when bored there is many apps greater then this one but for the price it is a nice game that you will enjoy for time to come. I have been playing it straight for along time and have yet to get bored so the final tally is..

Replay value 6/10 {Is a great game for long trips and when your bored at home just kick back and start tossing butters across the map}

Controls 8/10 {The controls are great, They are basic and easy to get used to and have the perfect tension. I have yet to get frustrated with the controls unlike some games *Cough* *A certain monkey

Please Register or Log in to view images

}

Game-Play 7/10 {The gameplay is 50 50. It can get frustrating trying to get the perfect zone to throw butters in. If it was just basic throwing i would give it a 4 out of 10, But! It has a great number of side things to help you boost your way {Ie, Mushrooms to bounce on to reach greater hights and unreachable rainbows, Walls you can bounce on and off of to reach oddly placed rainbows. Overall its a 7/10}

Difficulty 8/10 {The game has a nice difficulty slowly going up as you move along the levels and it is easy to begin with and has a nice gradual movement upwards it doesnt go instantly hard it is a nice slow gain towards a higher difficulty and i like that..}

Price 7/10 {The price is a nice price for what this game has to offer and i would suggest you buy this if your a southpark fan or if your going on a trip. The price for what you get in levels {Ect} Is fair so if you only have a couple dollars left and am looking for a great game i highly suggest this one}

-I have not got too far in the game so if i missed someting i am sorry-

Overall rating {6/10}

{Buy approval?: I give this a suggested buy,}

Heres a few images of the game in action..

Sorry if you did not like this review i tried my best to make it good.. And everything i said here IS truthful and my honest opinion. Next i will be reviewing {Netters anatomy} Which my mom wanted because shes a nurse.. She better not hope shes stealing my ipod to take to work with her !! XD

You move butters by pressing your finger on the circle beside his body and point it in the direction you want to throw him
  2. Appstore 2.0

Appstore 2.0 New Member

Hey man good review. I was going to buy this game but i don't think it's worth it based on what you do in the game etc.
  3. ricardofelix95

ricardofelix95 Banned

Nice review, ive been using this app and its pretty fun. good work
  4. BadKarma

BadKarma Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    I've been waiting for a review of this since the app store came out :/

How do you move butters
  5. 6ironmaiden9

6ironmaiden9 New Member

You move butters by pressing your finger on the circle beside his body and point it in the direction you want to throw him