Sources

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by tipii, Feb 3, 2008.

1. tipii

tipii New Member

ok so i had to restore my ipod last night and when i went to go install all my apps again. over half of my sources were down. so i thought oh its just maintenance and so i checked tonight and still down. anyone else having this problem?
  2. makaveldon04i

makaveldon04i New Member

installer is being gay in general....loads of things cant be downloaded atm, and my sources are being gay also now..im using the repo.sc,and it cannt refresh the sources...just wait it out, STE said he's moving crap or something, so thats why..itll get worked out soon
  3. tipii

tipii New Member

haha yea. thats what i thought but i wanted other input. ill live with my jailbroken non apped up touch for a few days.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. makaveldon04i

makaveldon04i New Member

dont even talk lmao, i had to restore 3 times today b/c i was so anxious to try out 1.1.3...failed me twice,3rd time it worked, but i gave up on summer board b/c i did it wrong lmao...so now i ended up with everything that i had last night,except the fact that i wasted 4 hours =) still waiting on installer to work up, so i can get mah TTR and other junk
  5. tipii

tipii New Member

yea i had a perfect 1.1.3 then i went into summerboard pressed respring and spinning wheel of death. i have jailbroken all firmwares at least 10 times this week. its fun learn something new every time