Sources

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by dan1991, Jan 16, 2008.

1. dan1991

dan1991 New Member

is there a source which has everything on it so I don't have to keep adding new ones. If not is there some good ones which have a lot of apps and is the gba source down?
  2. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yezs

im pretty much positive that theres no one source that includes all other sources except for blazes ultimate source which makes your installer take a long time t refresh its sources. but as for any sources that have a lot of cool stuff on them u might want to look into the iappaday source,and i know 1 person has a source for gba and psx roms but i always forget his name, and r4m0n repo is cool coming with the awesome game iphysics, the official ipodtouchfans repo made by skylar which he did a great job i have to say. SO yeah those are some of the sources that contribute to my ipod being awesome. Pm me if u have any more questions!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. shane93

shane93 New Member

you don't want to do it it better adding sources you want and need then a hole bunch of them cuz i did the same thing and everythime i opem installr it takes like 6-7 mins to load
  4. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    check the Sources sticky at the top of this forum... there is now one source to install all other sources