Sources don't work!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Installer.app' started by chaoskd00, Feb 29, 2008.

1. chaoskd00

chaoskd00 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Help when I add new sources they show up under uncatergorized *miss spelled i no* and don't load the apps they come with on installer. When i go into uninstall and i hit installer it says reinstall...so i do and it downloads goes through the whole process and then it still says reinstall!! help!
  2. cazmaestro

cazmaestro New Member

sources uncatergorised

I do not know what you mean with the whole reinstall thing but when I tryed to add some sources they went under uncatergorised too. I thought that they would never work but i left them under uncatergorised for a few days. Then once i went to installer to refresh the sources and suddenly installer recognised the sources. All that i am basically saying here is to just be patient and dont panic cause they will eventually come up. Just DONT GET RID OF THE SOURCES. THEY WILL EVENTUALLY WORK!!!
  3. Craigular

Craigular New Member

Thanks, that was exactly what I was looking for....

My iPod got kinda messed up and had to restore/rejailbreak so I lost everything, and now the couple sources I added (iBlackJack and iPhysics from r4m0n) haven't been adding...Hopefully it'll work in a couple days

Please Register or Log in to view images

-Craig