source that installs all sources

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Mingenyx, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Mingenyx

Mingenyx New Member

how slow will it be to refresh sources should i delete the like foreign ones thatidont need will that faster it up?
  2. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

Refreshing sources takes long as HELL for me, and I have about 40 sources, I think?...
  3. Ian-

Ian- New Member

If you dont want to refresh the sources then shut off WIFI, go to installer, than turn WIFI back on and it should work. Its forked great for me so far.
  4. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

Forked, yes?
  5. ben471

ben471 New Member

I highly suggest not having unnecessary sources. If you have a ton of sources it's going to take it that much longer to refresh.
  6. FrankDaTank089

FrankDaTank089 New Member

yes, mine takes a good five minutes. a lot of my sources were actually installed by sources applications, so can i just edit and remove the sources or do i need to uninstall the actual source app. and any idea of what the big sources? becasue i still want like summerboard themes, iphisics levels, and all that other good stuff, but stuff like the networking tools i dont need. so im trying to figure out what to keep and what to delete. thanks.
  7. skinnny101

skinnny101 New Member

I installed a source which installed a tonne of sources, really really slow for refreshing sources now. Is there a way to make it not automaticaly refresh sources? That would be so much easier, and i would only refresh every now and again. Jeez this thing wants to refresh every 2 hours or something.
  8. eozoon

eozoon New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I installed a few "source of sources" and the refresh takes over 10 minutes for me, and the worse bit is the installer is very cluttered, some softwares shows up multiple times.
    I went and removed almost everything that I didn't reconize (i.e. not added by entering the url) 2 days later.