Source code for ZiPhone jailbreak?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by trianna, Feb 13, 2008.

1. trianna

trianna New Member

Does anyone have the source code for the ZiPhone jailbreak? I looked around the site it is supposedly on, and did not find it. Please post a link or PM me, I am willing to help find a fix for the BSD error. Thanks.

Edit:
    Also, if you have a ZiPhone jailbroken 16GB iPod Touch, could you post the result of the following command:

ls -l /dev

Thanks.
  2. consume1

consume1 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    http://iphone-elite.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ZiPhone/
  3. Dloader Girl

Dloader Girl New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    trianna if you fix it, you'll be my hero forever.... or at least, my iPod's hero

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. consume1

consume1 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Anybody think this may be a cause? Its a file from the source files, explaining the process :

Attached Files:

5. trianna

trianna New Member

That is where I'm starting to look.

I know this much:
    md0, Major 2, Minor 0 refers to a device that the iPod Touch doesn't actually have. Thing is, it could be a temporary device made during the jailbreak process....I havn't got that far in the last 30 or so minutes. I'll be working on this a lot tomorrow. I just finished an advanced operating systems class as part of my masters, so I at least have an idea of what the code is doing. We'll see if anything comes of it.

Also, if anyone has an iPhone jailbroken using this method, I would like output from:

ls -l /dev

To compare to the ipod.

Note: I don't actually have an iPod that is having the md0 error, so testing will be tough, but I will try my best.
  6. Puredudes

Puredudes New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    y not just wait till more of these installer come out? cause ur probably gona have problems with this because the maker has only an iphone not a touch.