Sound Help!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Matt9537, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Matt9537

Matt9537 New Member

Okay...this is weird...really weird.

I brought a DVD the other day, you know a band DVD witht he band playing live etc. So, I ripped it off the disk, extracted the audio and put it on my ipod touch. Alll worked fine!

So I was doing some work on my mac and it was going a bit slow (too many things going at once). So I thought, lets play my music through my ipod rather than itunes. So I plugged my pod to my speakers and listenned.

So I put on one of my live songs (from my DVD) and found that the quality wasnt all that. Big speakers....etc you know the story. So I messed aroudn with the EQ on my pod to see if I could enchane it a bit. Now I regret it!

I decided that none of them gave any boost in quality (worth a try) so I took of EQ. Now my Ipods sound is messed up. I hear the music of my songs but not the singing!!!!!! Now ALL of my songs are instrumentals - even my asoutics!!!! This is the same for my videos. I've tried everything...using headphones, sdifferent set of speakers...restoring my pod-updating my pod....

This is weird!!! Please help!

Thanks in advance

PS: I'll try and get a copy of what my music sound likes..the orginal and my ipod touchs version
  2. KEVB

KEVB New Member

Sounds like you've got a $400 portable Karaoke machine

Please Register or Log in to view images

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Have you tried restoring it on another computer?