Soul Calibur Signature

Discussion in 'Graphics, Design, and Photography' started by Zigg47, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hey everyone in honor of the new soul calibur coming out i thought i would make myself a signature! Im posting it here because i want to know what your guys opinion of it was. Im doing this for the sole purpose of improving on it so i want any and all feedback that anybody has. Whether you like the colors, characters, way i set it up, font of my name, and size of my name is all things that will help contribute to it being better. If you have any background idea please post any picture or leave it in a reply. Here is my Signature now please all your feedback!

Zigg47

Ps. if your as stoked as i am for soul calibur but dont have anybody to play with you then just add my gamertag: Zigg47

Attached Files:

2. eternity

eternity New Member

its a bit basic and elementary. cool concept, but it could be whipped up in a few minutes..
    my suggestion would probably be to maybe head over to audigex.com
    or cozmagfx.com

and look at some tutorials

are you using photoshop?

edit: here is one of the first things i made going of a tutorial from audigex.com

Attached Files:

3. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

i definetly agree with u that it looks elementary and basic but im having a hard time finding a cool background! any suggestions? yes i use photoshop cs3

EDIT: I just went to that audigex site and i really like it and im happy you recommended it to me! Thanks
  4. eternity

eternity New Member

any background i get i usually go to deviantart.com first

search maybe "abstract" or "city" or whatever you want, and find something suitable

its a really great site for stock images and backgrounds

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. TmacHot

TmacHot Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    nice idea for new soulcaliubr
    is in one side the dark with darth vader and the other light with yoda if u can make one with my name i would appreciate
  6. Switch

Switch New Member

another site for great tuts is www.gamerenders.com, but then again these sites are all over the place, practice makes perfect, when i use do be heavy into graphics, i was really coming along, but i eventually stopped and got into web design, this was my third or fourth sig... cant remember, its the only one left in my photobucket lol. But yea use tutorials, get familiar with each tool and how to use it and ur "toolbox" haha will be vast and in no time you'll be churning out sick sigs. but yea heres one i did in my early photoshop days:

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yeah i can make that for you just next time please do not post on another thread showcasing my work as an example. I would be more than glad to do it myself!