SOS help me with the JB1.1.3

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by jimmyliz, Jan 25, 2008.

1. jimmyliz

jimmyliz New Member

I try to jailbreak my touch ,and first time the ibricker works
    and takes too long time to upload, so i thought it's not work close it

and then when i want to use it, when the process comes to the upload, it's skip it i think
    less than 10S
    than i downgread to 1.1.1 AND 1.1.2 JB it
    Try again but still less than 10s when upload

need help. lose all my data, no backup

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. jimmyliz

jimmyliz New Member

need help,help me pls

thanks
  3. hiflyer

hiflyer Guest

Jimmyliz,
    This is from the ibricker web site:

The iPhone can-I-upgrade list
    1.0.0 to 1.0.2 phone: You must upgrade to 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 before continuing. If your phone has been unlocked (modified to work with a non-AT&T carrier) with anything other than iPhone SIM Free, you will not be able to proceed without re-locking your phone by upgrading to 1.1.3. Otherwise you're clear.

1.1.1 phone, unmodified: You need to head to "jailbreakme.com" to install Installer.app on your phone. After that you can perform the 1.1.3 soft upgrade.

1.1.1 phone, with Installer.app: You're clear to do the upgrade.

1.1.2 phone, unmodified: You need to do a downgrade to 1.1.1. Then go to 1.1.1 unmodified instructions.

1.1.2 phone, modified through Oktoprep and jailbreak.jar: You're clear to upgrade.

1.1.3 phone, unmodified: You need to downgrade to 1.1.1 first. Then go to 1.1.1 unmodified instructions.

An iPod Touch, any version:**** This upgrade is not for you.**** Look for a separate release from the real Dev Team for that........