Sorting Album records in iTunes

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by billbir, Apr 18, 2009.

1. billbir

billbir New Member

I am a total newbie to this forum so apologies if the question is basic. I have just registered with iTunes and put 450 of my records on. I have then tried to obtain the album artwork. In some cases this worked, in others it partially worked and in some cases, not at all. My problem is that the system seems to pick up some records as discrete, whereas they should part of an album. For example, I have records from Kill Bill-Vol 1, which are all shown as individual records. This means that the album cover appears many times when it only needs to appear once, with all the records under the one album. Is there any way that I can get iTunes to put the right records to the right album?

Any guidance will be much appreciated.
  2. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm not sure if I'm understanding correctly, but if I am. Then you should just select all the songs that are part of just ONE album and right click, then choose Get Info. After the window opens select Album and name the Album "Kill Bill-Vol 1" or w.e. you want to name it. After that they should all be named the same, so they should only appear once. Hopefully that helped

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. billbir

billbir New Member

S.I.D. CrAzY

You are a star!! It is easy when you know how.

Thanks a lot.