Sooo stuck on assassin's creed!!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Farout18, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Farout18

Farout18 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I am at 9-3 on assassins creed and I can't figure out how to assassinate the guards while dressed like a scholar withot getting caught Wat should I do?
  2. deaduck3

deaduck3 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    this game pissed me off after the first level of not being able to jump from pillar to pillar. sorry it kinda sucks..
  3. matinsa2005

matinsa2005 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    im glad that i finished it months ago!!!
  4. TChi

TChi New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi man, I played 9-3 again to find out what you said. It's not easy, but also not difficult. This is how I finished it: try to walk slowly, directly to that guard (remember that you're just trying to kill two guards who are close to the door, keep walking continuously 'cause if you stop, he'll catch you). Once he finds out you're around, that's time you're close enough to kill him. The second guard seems to be easier. After that, everything will be okay for you.

Good luck.

PS:I finished this game one month ago and I spent two or three times to pass this, too. If you have any problem, just tell me and I'll help you out. I like this game, it's pretty nice, love it. I'm playing other Gameloft's games, they're really good.
  5. Maziar

Maziar New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
  6. Ari.

Ari. Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    i hate this game now, i got nearly to the end, jumped on a pillar and game crashed, then it put me back near beginning of game -.-!