Sooo 3.0 SUCKS??

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by fusionXERO, Jun 21, 2009.

1. fusionXERO

fusionXERO New Member

Is there any reason for me to keep 3.0 on my 2g Itouch and not downgrade? Will there be any updates to keep it STABLE? And also make it compatible with all the files from cydia?

Havnt realy found a good reason to keep this firmware.
  2. Soutar_3DG

Soutar_3DG Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    its not 3.0 thats sucks its just that the apps havent been made fully compatible yet, so just be patient and wait for them to be fixed
  3. The Crow

The Crow Banned

Its not worth it, that is my opinion from all the cons or negatives since its release. You have no problems or issues with 2.2.1 and you can use the Delnoch themes with no problems, and now you can't use certain major things that make the Delnoch/Patrese themes work. So what is the point and for the 1G or even the 2G, there are no specific things that benefit you that I can see.
  4. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Stop making useless 'I hate 3.0' threads.

It is not Apple's fault that the unauthorised Apps from Cydia don't run. It's entirely up to the developers. If you've ever used it on a non-jailbroken device, you'll see that it's much faster and more stable.
  5. Joeyl10

Joeyl10 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Listen to this man, he knows what he's talking about.
  6. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Someone agrees with me!
    I am just sick of seeing all these duplicate threads. There should be some sort of warning/infraction system for them.
  7. fusionXERO

fusionXERO New Member

Well I know that, but the 3.0 firmware is just wayyyy too slow and unstable than any other custom firmware.
    It just seems to me that 2.2.1 is the best and has no issues.
  8. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Dude, just stop making useless posts. One word: 2.0. It was the Windows Vista for the iPhone. This is amazing, compared to the last x.0 update that came out. So stop complaining, and wait. Apple always comes out with updates pretty fast after x.0 updates. Just wait.
  9. dajavax

dajavax Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    it seems faster for me... and pretty much as stable as 2.2.1... or even more... the beta was a bit unstable but the new one isn't... besides in a near future... most apps will be for 3.0 only... soo... just wait for your specific cydia app to be made compatible...
  10. Carnage

Carnage Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I love 3.0, I just feel disappointed on the upgrades on 3,0 for ipod touch 1g. There just not much. The only reason I will stay on 3.0 is because of the cut, copy, and paste and spotlight.