Sony Fontopia ear phone suck

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Tatsu, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    My second pair (the first pair stopped working well the right ear plug did) stopped working the same way my first ones did, please note they just stopped working I didn't do anything to cause this. It was fine one moment I blinked then the right ear piece doesn't work. I'm kinda mad but its my fault for buying another pair. Does anyone have any reccomendations for good in-ear ear phones that won't stop working (well atleast last for 2 years unlike these two :\ )? I don't want to spend over 100 dollars since the combined cost of the broken sony's is 90$ I figured i'd spend that much to get really nice ones. I saw bose and shure ear phones in best buy going for 100. Has anyone tried those. Or should i just admit defeat and use the stock ear phones (though I really don't want to).
  2. rafabgood

rafabgood New Member

What a bad luck! I had a 71 for almost three years, somtheing that a consider a good benchmark for a earphone. Two weeks ago I bought my second pair and I'm still in love with it. For me it's the best earbud on this price range.
  3. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah i loved them when they worked but their build quality is just really bad I went to the ilounge forums and they have a stickied thread about how to take care of them since apparrently this is happening to a lot of people. So I don't know what to do. I don't want to risk buying another pair so i'm holding off buying new ear phones to make sure I find really nice ones. The senneheisser (sp?) 300 seems like a popular one so I might get those.