Sony - DRBT100 CX bluetooth earbuds

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by yar1964, Jun 25, 2009.

1. yar1964

yar1964 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    HI all

Anyone try out the New Sony bluetooth earbuds yet, model DRBT100-CX.

I am thinking of ordering these at Sony Lifestyle and was wondering if anyone has tried these yet and what they think of them.

Thanks

Ray
  2. yar1964

yar1964 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Just to follow up, I did order these and they work great.
  3. Yuri Testikoff

Yuri Testikoff New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi,

Regarding your purchase, you say that they are great but are they fully functional?

Remote Volume control?
    Remote Skip forward and back?
    Remote pause and play
    Mic? (to be functional with software update coming soon)

I purchase the Sony IS800 and I had no volume control at all either from the remote or on the device. No skip forward or back and no mic of course.

Thanks...
  4. yar1964

yar1964 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It does have volume control, pause and play, It supposidly can skid forward and back but havn't figured it out yet. At first I couldn't figure out how the volume works every time I went to adjust the volume it paused. I believe the control button has multy functions ie: pushing the button as opposed to pressing causes the volume control pressing causes the pause and play. Haven't really had a need to skid forward or back. One problem is I listen to baseball games with MLB and when adjusting for volume if I hit the button the wrong way it will play whatever is in my music playing now list and disconect from the MLB. It does have a mic, but havn't had the need to try it out yet.

Hope that makes sense.