Sonic Lighter now compatible with iPod Touch 2G

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by newton1221, Oct 19, 2008.

1. newton1221

newton1221 New Member

I emailed Smule last night in regards to iPod Touch 2G compatibility. I told them about the increased number of 2nd Gen owners with mics and they agreed to switch on iPod Touch 2G compatibility. They said based on reviews and customer response they might return it to iPhone only but they figured that it was worth a shot. So anybody out there who has a 2G iPod Touch and has been wanting Sonic Lighter then nows the time. Im downloading currently, and I'm sure it's going to be amazing. Just wanted to let all my fellow 2G users that it is available.
  2. nashballer

nashballer New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    In iTunes in Sonic Lighter that you need a headset with mic to blow out the fire. You dont need that thing you just need to find any headset with a mic in it. I never bought one of the apple headset with mic. The thing when you blow the fire it does work. Its awesome!!
  3. berky93

berky93 New Member

did you try using it in conjunction with sonic boom to light it? (if you dont know what that is, the company that made sonic lighter made a new app, sonic boom. its basically a virtual firecracker, and you can light it either by striking a virtual match or using a different device running sonic lighter.)
  4. JohnyW

JohnyW New Member

Me and my friend have had alot of fun with both sonics. Only problem there is only so much you can do before it gets boring.