Songs Not Playing!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by matthewshaw, Jan 29, 2008.

1. matthewshaw

matthewshaw New Member

Hi all.

I have just jailbroken and synced my songs to my 1.1.3 ipod touch. BUT i have noticed that a random selection of my purchased songs dont play. When i click play the progress bar either moves along but no sound comes out of the bar doesnt move! Does anyone else have this issue or know how to solve it!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. sense777

sense777 New Member

I have the exact sam problem i wonder whats wrong with it?
  3. matthewshaw

matthewshaw New Member

It's really bugging me. Cos its not all my purchased songs so it makes it harder to find the problem! Are you in 1.1.3
  4. Höddi

Höddi New Member

Same problem for me!!! I don`t know why....for me it`s moustly that music, that i have bought from itunes

Well, i have 1.1.3, jailbroken and I installed Itunes 7.6 AFTER jailbreaking the ipod....´could that be the problem? Who can help?
  5. matthewshaw

matthewshaw New Member

I had it before!!!!! Do u think its a issue with the jailbreak! Might go back to 1.1.2
  6. sense777

sense777 New Member

yeha i jailbroke it again and now it seems to work
  7. Höddi

Höddi New Member

Or it has something to do with the jailbreak? I have done it after the first version, i don`t know it`s name, but i had to use my pc and I did not do it by installing something from installer. What about you guys?
  8. Höddi

Höddi New Member

Well, we have 2 Ipod touchs here at home, the other one owns my sister and now i`m setting that touch up to old settings, without a jailbreak... I can only hope that it works, otherwise she kills me

well, i let you know, if it is working then

9. Höddi

Höddi New Member

It`s working now! =)
  10. Panda_fd

Panda_fd New Member

the same thing is happening to me..

im on a 1.1.3 jailbroken ipod touch and the same thing happens, my songs wont play, apparently this isnt a jailbreak problem cause i tried looking for answers on google and theres even a link to apples website to solve this problem that happens sometimes on any kind of ipod anyways i tried to de authorize my computer and authorize it again and it didnt work. right now i dont have time to restore or delete all my songs and put them back in. the apple page also suggests creating another library but i dont have time to do that at this moment. ill try to do all of that this weekend but if anybody knows how to fix it please tell me .. well us lol since we're all in the same situation. thanks.