Songs In Albums Not In Order

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by EDY DINERO, Oct 31, 2007.

1. EDY DINERO

EDY DINERO New Member

I Like To Keep My Track List In Each Album In The Right Order.for Some Reason When I Add An Album From Itunes To My Ipod Touch The Songs Are In A Different Order.for Example The Intro Of The Album Would Be Track 9 Instead Of Track 1.another Problem Im Having And Maybe Someone Can Help Me Out With Is That When I Go To Select An Album To Listen To I'll See A Song From The Album Not In The Album But Right Next To It With The Same Album Art.this Doesnt Happen With All The Albums Its Just Really Annoying.
  2. phroztbyt3

phroztbyt3 New Member

you might have it set to alphabetical order or something. Worst case scenario, change the track names with a number in front of them...these options are probably in itunes
  3. EDY DINERO

EDY DINERO New Member

its not in alphabetical.how about the album covers???
  4. rainman

rainman New Member

Click on the information tab on each song and make sure all the details like spelling and album title are exactly the same.
  5. Leixner

Leixner New Member

Just check all informations!
    Maybe theres something messed up!
    Are you sure thaqtg you dont have Numbers in front of the Song Titles, because the iPod is sorting it by the Numbers then!
  6. EDY DINERO

EDY DINERO New Member

what i just realized is that if i go to playlist on the itouch everything is fine but once i play a song and flip the album to the back its in a differet order.i also have the problem with some songs not being on the album but being rigth next to the album with the same album art.like if i put two of the same albums on but just with the missing song in its own album.but in paylist everything is fine.
  7. trankillity

trankillity New Member

Good lord, your first post is atrocious. Who the hell puts capitalization on every word in a sentence? That's seriously grade 1 English skills there.

As for your actual problem, you probably don't have the track numbers in the file info. Playlists will retain the ordering because they're custom lists of tracks, but general "library" use won't.
  8. EDY DINERO

EDY DINERO New Member

I Have The Track Numbers In The File Info.YOU LOVE THE CAPS

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. Rawd

Rawd New Member

I Just Don't Know Why Anyone Puts Capital Letters On Each Word. I Am Trying It Here And It Is Really Tough To Do. It Takes About Five Times As Long To Type Something.

Please Register or Log in to view images

[/I]
  10. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

EDY DINERO

Is that a play on Eddie Money, the musician? If so, then that is awesome!