Songs getting cut off!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by tdc129, Apr 9, 2008.

1. tdc129

tdc129 New Member

I have had my touch since they came out and have had 0 problems. I just upgraded to 1.1.4 and now about 1 out of 5 songs gets cut off at different points of the song. Some songs will play for 15 seconds some will play for 2 minutes then they just stop like the song is over and it goes on to the next one. I went into itunes to make sure the songs were ok there and they all play fine in itunes. Its always the same songs on the touch...it isnt a random thing. Thing is all of these songs played fine before I went to 1.1.4. Has anyone else experienced this?? Anyone been able to fix it?? It really annoying so any help would be great.
  2. james_park617890

james_park617890 New Member

this happened to me too but with one song in particular. I went into itunes, left clicked the song and clicked 'convert this selection to AAC'. Wait after the song converts and put the newly converted song into the ipod and it worked. Don't know if it will work for you but hey it couldn't hurt.

Rep me if this post helped. thank you
  3. tdc129

tdc129 New Member

Thanks for the info but when I went into itunes and tried that for one of the songs thats getting cut off it says it cannon convert protected music. The songs that are getting clipped arent only ones I ripped into itunes from CDs but also ones I have purchased straight from itunes. Anyone else have any ideas??????