Song Lyric App

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by TDG, May 30, 2009.

1. TDG

TDG Active Member

What we need is a very good lyric app. I've tried LyricFind and it has virtually none of the music I listen to (along with a bad rating and many agitated consumers). That's really the only lyric app I could find. I think a lyric app from the likes of AZlyrics.com is well overdue. This would be a great app idea, and I can see many people buying due to the lack of them in the App Store. I could see it being charged anywhere from $0.99 - $3.99. I hope a developer out there would give this some thought.

~ TDG
  2. BMatt

BMatt New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    There is TuneWiki for free on Cydia (but you're not JB'd)... Try iTunesFriend or iLyrics on your computer, I'm not sure about apps...
  3. David.

David. Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Well I do not find AZlyrics to be the best site either, they lack a lot of music and a lot of lyrics. Maybe an INTERNET based lyric search.
  4. TDG

TDG Active Member

Yeah, it could have a lot more on it's database and it would be better quality.
  5. David.

David. Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Maybe a google based search engine where it filters out everything but lyric sites AND lets you download to the song in your music so it will come up when you play the song.
  6. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Maybe if apple wouldn't reject it for being able to find lyrics with curse words in it I'd take the time to make it. As of now, I think it would be a waste of time
  7. TDG

TDG Active Member

Block out the major curse words. F***, S***, God D*****, etc.
  8. bamhm182

bamhm182 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yeah. If it just had some sort of filter in place. Seems like it'd be fine, but Apple would find something to nitpick about.
  9. matt1308-

matt1308- Banned

there's am iTunes plug-in that i use called iLyrics, you just highlight your library, run iLyric and it automatically updates all your lyrics, it's pretty good, and very simple. google it.