Song lists +taps for ALL 'Guitar Hero' games (1,2, Encore, 3) COMING SOON for TTR !

Discussion in 'Tap Tap Revolution (TTR) [old jailbreak version]' started by Jodymitoma, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

As the thread title reads, there will be available song lists (with taps already registered by me), coming soon to your avail.

I've located every single song (legal in Canada), and plan on working on this throughout the next few days.

Please note: There ARE over 200+ songs within all 4 games in total, so this WILL take some sweet-ass time. But it'll be worth it, that is a promise.

Also, keep in mind, I will be making four separate downloads (one for each game) so that if you don't want a certain game's music, you don't have to get it. The files WILL be fairly large.

Keep on the look out!
  2. keft

keft Member

Wow, sounds nice
  3. disco_pimp88

disco_pimp88 New Member

Sickk What are u gunna make sources or what?
  4. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Thanks, that is very thoughtful to all of us rockers.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. cadilax51

cadilax51 New Member

nice, maybe later can u include some rock band songs?, and a repo would be lovely for me.
  6. Bigcavs

Bigcavs New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    thats good fukin news 1? 2? 3? and 80s edition? all i want is free bird, devil went down to gorgia and thru fire n flames
  7. elite4life

elite4life New Member

I think the most of us would like a source code instead of a download because 3/4 of us don't know how to do that download sh*t, so it would be much appriciated if you included a source for all of them. Mad props for u for doing this and a lot will thank u if u decide to make a source

Thanks elite
  8. Wreked

Wreked New Member

That would be amazing!

And as elite said, could you make so we would download the songs from installer instead of all at once. That would take up a lot less space.
  9. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

thing i'm worried about is that if i make a repo, it'll take far too long to dowload all the songs, because you'll have to do it one by one.... and with over 200 songs (or even just 50 songs), it'll take ages because when you're done downloading one song, it goes back to the main installer screen. But I'll do it if that's what you all want... but I'll need to figure out how to make repo's before I can make one, of course.

Can someone help me out with that please? Thank you.
  10. AnotherFan

AnotherFan New Member

Sorry, I don't know how to make repos, but thanks for what you're doing.

And yeah, it makes me more and more thankful that I live in Canada.