Somewhat confused...

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by lilskaterpunk, Nov 19, 2007.

1. lilskaterpunk

lilskaterpunk New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Hey guys, got a question. So I have customize 1.18Beta installed on my 1.1.2 iTouch and so far it works great. Now my question is I have added my custom .pgn battery icons and I noticed that when I added them they have a thumbs file with it.... so when I look in my customize app and in the battery image it shows up but also has a blank square then shows the picture of the battery icon. So I went into CuteFTP and deleted the thumbs file and went back into customize app and back into battery images and the problem was fixed, no more blank square. So is it ok if I delete the thumbs.db file or do I need it??? because in the custom backup folder there is no thumbs and there is no white blank space....

Thanks

Some pics to explain what I mean
    BEFORE

Please Register or Log in to view images

AFTER

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    restart iPod, this happened to me.
  3. lilskaterpunk

lilskaterpunk New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Thanks for tryin to help but it does not change when I restart the iTouch. Still the only way is to delete the thumbs.db file and then that extra space is gone.... is it ok if I do delete the thumbs.db file??? or anyone else got different ideas?
  4. EyesOfARaven

EyesOfARaven New Member

thumbs.db file is windows-centric, shouldn't matter one bit to your ipod, and is most likely what is causing the problem.