Something's wrong with my restored 1.1.4 16g touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by Dragonslair, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Dragonslair

Dragonslair New Member

Hi.
    The following happened: I had a pefectly working jailbroken ipod. Then I upgraded to 1.1.3 and had no DRM. Since I was to stupid to fix it, I waited for the new ziPhone. Then I restored to 1.1.4 and did the jailbreak again. But now I can't customize the homescreen anymore. Even if I restore it to un-jailbroken status. What's wrong? I thought the restore removes all modifications.
  2. dranktherest

dranktherest New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Did you buy the January app pack or install the app pack through installer? You need to do one of those in order to move icons around the home screen.
  3. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    As dranktherest said, you need to actually buy the January app package. I know, stupid, right? It doesn't come free for iPod touches.

(remembers back a few months ago when there was no way to get it for free yet, some kid at my school with an iPhone mocking me, and me saying that there would be a way to get them for free. he said it was impossible, and too complicated. now, it's like a basic thing you do after you jailbreak.

Please Register or Log in to view images

)