Something's Up With My Touch and My Videos

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by colbertobsessed, Feb 4, 2009.

1. colbertobsessed

colbertobsessed New Member

Feb 4, 2009

Okay, so, I got my Touch for Christmas. iTunes is NOT (and never will be) my default place to store music. I used to download music from Morpheus, so I store everything in that folder, still, then transfer copies to iTunes.

Anyway, I synced all my music and some videos (downloaded from YouTube and converted using ZAMZAR) onto it. Recently, I got some new CDs, which I ripped onto my computer. I also downloaded some more videos and converted them.

I transfered the new music and videos to iTunes, then plugged my iPod into my computer. I wanted to sync the new videos (there were four of them) first, so I went to the movies tab and clicked the "sync" button (I'd tried dragging the videos onto my iPod, but it wouldn't let me move them).

A box popped up that said, "Are you sure you want to sync? iTunes will remove all music, movies, and photos from Touch before syncing." I didn't wanna do that, but after an hour of trying to figure out a different way to put the videos on my iPod, I gave up and clicked Yes.

As the box said, everything was taken off of my iPod and the new videos synced on. Except, only one of the videos had synced. I tried over and over again to sync the other videos I wanted, and for some reason, they only synced when I did them individually, and even then, it took a long time.

I still don't know what happened, and I don't know what to do. I'm afraid to sync my music and videos and this whole thing is very annoying. iTunes is incredibly confusing to me, as I'm a PC and I'm somewhat technologically retarded. Any and all help is appreciated!

Thanks for your time!
    Peace - colbertobessed