Something wrong with my emulators...

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by todd1, Mar 11, 2008.

1. todd1

todd1 New Member

On my iTouch, I have installed the PSX, GPS, SNES and NES emulators...but the ROMs don't work. I downloaded a couple, and when I go onto one of of my emulators it says that there are no ROMs found. I even downloaded a program onto my computer that allows me to surf through the files on my iTouch, and I made sure that the ROMs were in the right folder. Can anyone help?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. iPodTouchEdwards

iPodTouchEdwards New Member

did u install them threw installer?
    if so them ones dont work....
    do u have the bios?
    have you set permissions to 777?
    directory is var/mobile/Media/ROMs u sure thier in there?
  3. todd1

todd1 New Member

I did install them through installer....I do have BIOs, but I put it into the GPS folder....should it be in the SNES folder? And people say permissions should be set to 775, 755 and a whole bunch of other numbers....and the files are DEFINITELY in there.
  4. full1

full1 New Member

give me a second let me write the instructions

EDIT: your roms have to be in a directory called ROMs. To do this you need to install mobilefinder from installer.. After that go to your /media folder. In the media folder use mobile finder' to make a folder named ROMs- note: the word ROMs must be typed exactly like that..or else it might not work.. In the ROMs folder you just made make a folder called NES- must also bee like I wrote it. SNES, & PSX MUST BE LIKE I WROTE IT. Now you have a directory for the roms to go in all you simply have to do is put the rom in the proper directory example if its a GBA Game you put it in Media/ROMs/GBA..

If you dont have any roms p.m me and I'll send them to you..
  5. todd1

todd1 New Member

I tried a computer downloaded ROM too...still nothing.
  6. todd1

todd1 New Member

Okie dokie...thank you.
  7. todd1

todd1 New Member

Wait, are you actually writing the instructions???
  8. full1

full1 New Member

Yep just did
  9. todd1

todd1 New Member

Um...not to be rude but can I see them? Sorry, lol I was just looking around the forums and I saw some teasing....sorry if I sound like a jerk...
  10. pmartin327

pmartin327 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    your roms have to be in a directory called ROMs. To do this you need to install mobilefinder from installer.. After that go to your /media folder. In the media folder use mobile finder' to make a folder named ROMs- note: the word ROMs must be typed exactly like that..or else it might not work.. In the ROMs folder you just made make a folder called NES- must also bee like I wrote it. SNES, & PSX MUST BE LIKE I WROTE IT. Now you have a directory for the roms to go in all you simply have to do is put the rom in the proper directory example if its a GBA Game you put it in Media/ROMs/GBA..

If you dont have any roms p.m me and I'll send them to you..