Something small I feel needs to be dealt with

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by BigDaveyJ, Mar 21, 2009.

1. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I finally got the strength to make this thread as it has been bothering me a little.Some people do not know the difference between the Cydia Store and Cydia. The two are very different in many ways.

The Cydia Store is an add-on to Cydia that is for Paid Apps that were not allowed in the app store, or have parts that are restricted from the app store. The thread area should not be an area for actual Cydia Related threads. People feel that the Cydia Store is the ENTIRE Cydia, and not just the few apps there are now.

So I feel there should be an announcement, or another thread part in the jailbreaking part for all Cydia/Installer threads, and not just the Cydia Store, that way people can get all of the ACTUAL Cydia Store App Threads into one place to view.

Post what you believe
  2. Muffin15

Muffin15 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i agree

honestly, the jumping to conclusions of most people upon hearing about the release of the cydia store gave me a few good giggles

people need to realize that saurik is in no way taking away their free and "totally defying apple" content, he's simply expanding cydia for reasons most people (including me) don't fully understand, probably because we just don't think of jailbreaking as a way to make profit
  3. awesome761

awesome761 Banned

4. twill32119

twill32119 New Member

wow that was deep mann agreed