something real bad happened!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by isai10, Jun 27, 2008.

1. isai10

isai10 New Member

my ipod is bricked!!!! ok mm i try force restore it doesnt work!!!! mmm the screen is just blue what happened!!!??? an i make it work? i just installed the band pack and buum this happened what can it be? plz i need help or else ill get in trouble
  2. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

If it's recognized by iTunes, try to restore. If it can't restore, then put it in DFU mode with ZiPhone/iLiberty+, and then restore.

If it's not recognized, make sure you're trying the force restore by turning the iPod OFF, and then holding the home button as you plug it in.
  3. Ryu Hitokiri

Ryu Hitokiri New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    This is my exact advice as well. This fixed my spinning circle of death.
  4. eraserhead

eraserhead New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    If you can SSH in then I would try and delete the last thing you installed....the band pack. Its worth a shot rather than having to go through a restore.
  5. isai10

isai10 New Member

i restore it but the screen is blue but sometimes i can see things of the ipod what my uncle told me is that ists a screen problem do u think the iband made it?maybe its from factory idk but i am so scared i have guarantee but i dont know if they would change it in best buy
  6. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Go to an Apple Store, and tell them it went like that after you restored. They'll replace it if there is no water damage and no signs of jailbreaking (I.E. restored).
  7. isai10

isai10 New Member

i restore it is that good? can i go to best buy and change it there? i have guarantee there do u think theyll change it?
  8. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Yeah, if there is no water damage, they have no rights not to.

If they find some reason not to, just take it to the Apple Store. They're pretty lenient. I got a new iPod with a half pink headphone jack and the SWOD with a cracked screen. Was funny.
  9. C000LIN

C000LIN New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i dont quite understand, is your screen still blue after the restore? if it is then take it to an apple store, if its not then its fixed, right?
  10. isai10

isai10 New Member

well it changes the color is not just blue sometimes u can see some of the screen and sometimes it gets blue and sometimes colorful i think is the screen cuz it has like lines too in the screen and u know whats even worse today was my first day with my ipod

Please Register or Log in to view images

i am now scared of doing jailbreak again if i get a new ipod

Please Register or Log in to view images