Something keeps happening to my ipod!!! HELP

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by qaz333, Mar 2, 2008.

1. qaz333

qaz333 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    so one day, i turned on my ipod and EVERYTHIN was gone. so i sshed into it and found out that the ipod had made a seperate applications folder in my applications folder. so i copied everything inside the applications folder into the previous applications folder and everyhting was back. So i restarted my ipod and music, vids, safari, installer were in my dock and penguin panic had replaced that HDD thing (see my avatar). everyhtuing was back in the sunshine burst thingy. so i pressed music, it showed a white screen. same with everything!! nothing would work.NOTHING. And i did set the permissions to 755!!! please help
  2. ipodtouchesrule

ipodtouchesrule Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    just restore your ipod. it will take literally 30 minutes maybe to put everything back.
  3. DarkStryder360

DarkStryder360 New Member

I just came off Installer and all my Music Videos and Photos were gone. I put them back onto the ipod then I realised that there is still 7GB on there which is what I had lost. Its just hidden.

At the moment I am Restoring to 1.1.4 I think, which is a crapper. This really annoyed me, ruined my night.
  4. qaz333

qaz333 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch