Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Hardrockerman, Dec 16, 2007.
MY IPOD IS STUcK ON THE SLIDE SCREEN WITH A LOADING CIRCLE THAT WONT STOP GOING AROUND
oh my god, no way!
i have the same problem right now
just hold the power button and the home button till the screen goes black then let go of the power button
i did that its not working
You're probably going to need to restore. (If you don't know how to do a force restore, do a search).
And next time, don't put everything in all Caps.
ok i force restored it and it keeps doing the same thing
1. Turn off iPod COMPLETELY!
2. Open iTunes on your Computer.
3. On the iPod hold the Home Button, and then connect the iPod Cable while holding the Home button.
4. It should power up... keep holding your home button.
5.It should have the activate Picture on your iPod (iPod Cable with iTunes Icon)
6. iTunes will ask you to restore... Grats.
its still doing the same thing:mad
i unistalled both the prep and regular mail thing and it messed it up????
Separate names with a comma.