Someone PPLLEEAASSE Help!! Seriously

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by fricknasty3992, Aug 11, 2008.

1. fricknasty3992

fricknasty3992 New Member

OK i have a huge problem so someone help me.

MY Ipod touch(8gb) is stuck. The whole screen is black and there is this little wheel in the middle that keeps spinning.

Any way i cant turn it off or go home. Also i can connect to itunes cause it says error 0xE8000035 or something.

Someone help, just spent 300 dollars.
  2. buckycat

buckycat New Member

Hold the lock button and the home button together untill it shuts off. The plug the ipod in while its off, holding the home button down as you plug it in. Then restore in iTunes.
  3. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    You can restore in iTunes. Plug your iPod into your computer, and turn off your iPod. Hold the Power and Home buttons for 10 seconds and then release the Power button. Continue to hold the Home button until iTunes prompts you to restore.

Welcome to the Forums.
  4. fricknasty3992

fricknasty3992 New Member

Thank you people.. that was a lot easier than i thought. lol i feel so stupid
  5. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Don't worry about it. I was a bit unnerved the first time I got the Spinning Wheel of Death also.
  6. bard1290

bard1290 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Im not gonna get mad at you. but just a suggestion, use the search function to avoid being flamed badly. Your pretty lucky some of the nicer members on the forum got to you first. any questions, i'd be willing to help you out if you wanna pm me or something.
  7. nitro90

nitro90 New Member

please help D:

i just jailbroke my ipod touch last night and now its all weird. i think i broke it. my ipod is stuck on ablack screen and it wont do anything, even the "
    hold the home and power button for 10 seconds then the home button for 8 more" its just black. now wen i plug it into itunes it says its in recovery mode and needs to restore. so when i do that i always get errors. if there is any kind of help for this pleaseeeee help me ill be dead if anyone finds out i broke this >_<