Someone please help!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by alphaoak1968, Jul 3, 2009.

1. alphaoak1968

alphaoak1968 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi. Since loaded the new version 3 onto my ipod, I have had nothing but trouble! Firstly, whilst trying to load the new software, after a while a message come up saying there was a problem, and I could not turn on my ipod. Well, eventually, after searching on the web (on this site) I found a way to get the ipod working, and I had to restore the ipod. It was wiped clean, and loaded with the new software. It then started to reload my apps, but it took several attempts to do this, as the itunes kept freezing, and I had to keep shutting down my laptop!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

. Anyway, eventuially, I got them on, and went to put on my music files, but it just does not want to do it, ever time I try, it starts loading four or five songs, then stops and comes upn with messages reading "The ipod "Martin's ipod" cannot be synced. The disk could not be read from or written to".
    I am now at a loss as what to do, with my temper rising by the minute

Does someone have the answer????????
  2. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    are any codes/error logs appearing that we can take a look at?
  3. Ruamrudee

Ruamrudee Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Did you backup or Set up as new iPod?
  4. alphaoak1968

alphaoak1968 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    When the ipod was restored, I was asked if I wanted it as a new ipod, or the existing 'Martin's ipod'. I chose to keepit as existing. I just keep getting messages on the screen when I trying to drag my music from my library into my ipod when connected. What happens is it starts to load them, then the ipod changes from the sync screen to the normal home screen, and then on itunes a message appears reading "Attempting to copy the disk, the device time out", when i click ok (no other choice) I get a message saying "The ipod "Martin's ipod" cannot be synced. The disk could not be read or written to". Most of the time, itunes scrren then tends to freeze, and I have to turn of the laptop, as end task does not work either!!
  5. xxf1sh3rxx

xxf1sh3rxx Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    try setting it up as a new ipod.
  6. Ruamrudee

Ruamrudee Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    You have to set it as New iPod to avoid any problems, especially jailbreaking