Someone Please help me!! Please!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by iluvapple82, May 17, 2009.

1. iluvapple82

iluvapple82 New Member

Okay. Please someone help me. I have an ipod touch 1st gen that is jailbroken on 2.2.1 firmware. I know the 1st gen ipod touch doesn't have internal speakers so I bought a speaker for it. My problem is, I downloaded a couple lock/unlock themes with sound and when I lock/unlock my ipod, I don't hear the sound, I only hear the usual click. I can hear my games, sent mail/new mail sounds through the speaker, but not the lock/unlock sounds. I have also downloaded some sound clips and ssh into my ipod and created my own sounds with the .caf extension, put them on winterboard but I still can't hear them. And I have the volume turned all the way up.
    I have seen several youtube videos with ipod touch 1st gen connected to speakers and you can hear the lock/unlock sound (for those wondering I have sent msgs to these people and still waiting). I have been trying to figure this out for a whole day with no success. Can anyone maybe tell me what could be wrong?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. BMatt

BMatt New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Is it that important? Make sure they work on your computer first.
  3. iluvapple82

iluvapple82 New Member

They do work on my computer.
  4. BMatt

BMatt New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    OK, do you have friends with jailbroken iPods? Ask them or another member to test it.
  5. iluvapple82

iluvapple82 New Member

No, unfortunately I don't. They have nano's. I mean like I said, I can hear the sent mail sound, my games, music and videos, I just can't hear the lock sounds through the speaker.