Someone help me!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by knifeproz, Feb 16, 2009.

1. knifeproz

knifeproz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have installer and cydia, now RANDOMLY out of NOWHERE my INSTALLER has 51...6 above it, and not only that, when i go INTO installer all i see in categories is things like all packages (nothing inside it) installed packages (my packages) recent sources (some sources inside like 5-10) and then UPDATE SOURCES and it says update sources : 58194781 i dont even have this many! and of course when i clikc this theres nothing inside it and all i see is update all button. I TRIED REBOOTING and nothing...so pretty much my problem is CATEGORIES IN INSTALLER DON'T WORK...help anyone? All help will be appreciated
  2. G8D

G8D New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Use Cydia, its better.
    My installed hasn't worked since day one and I dont feel like I'm missing anything amazing..
  3. knifeproz

knifeproz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yeah i know but still this drives me mad and i want to use installer for some things that cydia doesnt...some skins that were there i couldn't find. and my cydia doesnt work 100% of the time either.