Somehow everything got screwed up..

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by myBuddy1017, Oct 30, 2009.

1. myBuddy1017

myBuddy1017 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, or "if there's other threads i can search", but most of them are old.

My iPT 3G 8GB (if it matters) can't find any of my music; I think its because I opened the hidden iPod app - which I think is for the iPhone, and hidden on the iPod touch because the iPod touch is not an iPhone.

Well, because of this, I read that I could do a reset settings and everything will be back to normal, but it isn't, it's even more screwed up.

Now my iPT doesn't have any music (it says No Content), cannot connect to my WiFi, No Icon texts is not working, SixDayBottom or w/e isn't working, and my pages say "Page #" ['#' being the page number, of course] at the top...

I have NO idea on what to do to get my iPod back to normal. Everything is so effed up on my iPod that I have no idea where to start.

I don't want to restore because since the iPT3G MC Jailbreak I've been working on making my iPod perfect for me.

How do I fix everything?
  2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

The only thing I can think of is by restoring..
    I know you don't want to, but it's better than having a perfect-looking, but useless iPod.
  3. xxmockeyxx

xxmockeyxx Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Before you do that, reinstall mobile substrate.
    I have had problems similar to this after installing a special dock from supreme preferences.

[Remove the dock] and reinstall ms..