Some things you should know about befor you jalbreak with QuickPwn Beta

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by himynameisrich, Apr 12, 2009.

1. himynameisrich

himynameisrich Banned

some of you know i re jailbroke my ipod touch 2g to try the new quickpwn beta that is out for the 2g right now cause i heard it runs smoother and nicer

well so i did the full jailbreak with it and did it with no problems worked grate but
    the jailbreak dose not partition the ipod touch
    so when you go to download something you will always get a pop up that says
    "WARNING you are runnig out of space please delete some photos or videos to free up disk space" or something along those lines

i dont know if this happens to anyone else but it has happen to me witch made me have to restore it and jailbreak again usiing quickfreedom

and yes i did use boss tools to free up disk space and that did not work either

so ya this is just a little heads up for anyone wanting to use the new quickpwn beta

and if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know so i can try it thank you
  2. Lost Addict

Lost Addict New Member

It told me that once. I deleted all my vids and im fine I guess.

BUT!: HDD Free:30 MB
    Avalable Memory : 43 MB... Doesent look like much.
  3. himynameisrich

himynameisrich Banned

ya but i had no videos no apps no music nothin on my ipod and it said that so i used boss tools to free up some disk space and it still said that i tried everything but got no where i just wanted to give some people heads up befor they concider it with the new quickpwn
    but as soon as the beta is done with and a full offical one comes out then ill try it again
  4. seanG

seanG Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    It's just because QuickPwn doesn't resize the root filesystem partition. It's really nothing to worry about.
  5. IDK12

IDK12 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I got that too but everything is fine
  6. himynameisrich

himynameisrich Banned

ya but its a pain in the but to have to have that pop up every time i download something lol