Some things I have made...

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Rawd, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Rawd

Rawd New Member

I am kind of proud of some of these machines I have built, and I wanted to show off a bit...

The following pictures are 3 different things I have built lately, one of them is a Golden Tee Complete machine. It plays all the golden tee courses from 2001-2005. I bought the trackball control panel online, but I built all of the rest from scratch. The next thing I am most proud of is my race car chassis for gaming in front of a big screen tv. It has 4 adjustable knobs so it fits any size person.. The steering wheel can also tilt up and down. I am going to be buying a new steering wheel with a shifter for it soon. It is so much fun playing GRID or Trackmania with it in front of a nice TV. The third machine in the pictures is one of my half-built MAME machines. I have built 2 in the past, and this is my 3rd one.. they play all arcade roms from 1977 to 2006 so far... If you are into this kind of stuff, send me a pm and I can maybe answer some questions you may have.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Attached Files:

2. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You made those? The racing car chair is sweet.
  3. ubunix

ubunix Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    yea its pretty cool
  4. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

I like the rwcing car seat. Looks like it may be a little cramped though.
  5. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Hey thanks! Ya, I am going to put that new logitech steering wheel with shifter on it soon, then it will be compatible with my PS3 as well. I also hear you can by bass rumblers to put under the seat to simulate the feel of gears changing

My next projects are a table-top mini MAME machine, and a Vrtual Pinball machine using 2 lcd's

------------------double post merged------------------
    You can adjust it

I have had kids at 4'0", and men 6'3" tall sit in it comfortably

It comes apart to 4 peices, but it also has roller wheels so one person can move it when it's put together.
  6. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch

Nice, You should market the seat thing. I'm sure a lot of people would like that. I sure would
  7. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

There are chairs like that already! With speakers in and drink holders etc
  8. Rawd

Rawd New Member

I have seen home built ones, but nothing in the marketplace.. Do you have a link? I would be curious to see what they charge for them... Thanks.
  9. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

10. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Very nice! thanks! Yes, I have seen those game seats before, but I have never seen the ones in the last link you provided. That is basically exactly what I have made, except more professional looking obviously. $300.00.. That was about my cost on the metal, parts, and time.. so it would be tough to make money unless I mass produced them like these guys do...