sOME seriOUS stuFF we need to Address about the TOuch

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by hexsneaker, Dec 2, 2007.

1. hexsneaker

hexsneaker New Member

ok i got some few advice if you may for the touch well i hope developers see my concerns,

1 i d k whats with the youtube surfing but when i try to watch a 9 minute video it takes too long to upload, maybe something to boost this would be nice right? oh btw nothings wrong wiht my wi fi. just bought it, and its working fine.

2. maybe we can add a shuffle, and repeat button on quick msci access YOU know when you double click the home button so that we can repeat or shuffle it.

3. how about adding yahoo messenger on appolo>whoever made it need to update PLEASE.

4 the sources, are pretty good i mean got alot and growing but maybe we can make a someone to tell us the contents and the things they do before a newbie get stuck with it and install some stuff and BOOM another thread for this forum. soON will be getting alot of fix me fix me that thread.

5. ALL theme maker please DOnt make a thread just to make one theme public, why not just make pu it on that one thread i think someone already made it where all can be viewed cause theres so many floating themes.

<><><> and lastly KEEP Up the gOOD wrok WHoever are making the the IPOD touch so FREAKING AwesoME!>
  2. Mookler

Mookler Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Okay, first, fix the capitalization.
    Second, the wifi speed is based on your wifi, so up that for faster YouTube-age.
    And could you put everything else into readable English? Something about not creating new threads for themes and threads asking how to fix stuff?
  3. buffonitaly

buffonitaly New Member

6. Please stop posting like you came out of the first grade and expecting people to do things for ya. How do you like my list?
  4. bigbeefyburger666

bigbeefyburger666 New Member

I agree i think flash would be cool and that it would be nice to have a wireless remote also so that we had an easy way to change volume and track in your pocket
  5. Mookler

Mookler Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    If we could get an onboard microwave too so I could make popcorn while I watch my movies that would be great too.
  6. RoundysSince

RoundysSince New Member

^ hahaha. I want a fridge to keep my bud light ice cold

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. flash84x

flash84x New Member

8. Fatfrank

Fatfrank New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    sometimes I wish my Ipod could talk to me on those days when I can't leave the house
  9. m26k9

m26k9 New Member

Speaking from here on earth, I think what iTouch would really makes use of is the COPY-PASTE function. With that, I really cant complaint about it. More than what I expected. And big part of it is thanks to the 3rd party app developers.
  10. TheZeroYear

TheZeroYear New Member

Are we seriously so lazy we can't take the tiny electronic out of our pocket and actually use it to change the song?

They didn't make the whole leopard OS for you to use a little button remote.