Some roms show up, some dont?

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by Nross666, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Nross666

Nross666 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ******Some roms show up, some dont?*******

Hi I am really annoyed with this at the moment. I have around 10 roms in the same /var/mobile/ROMs/GBA folder (FW 1.1.4) but only half of them show up!!!!
    I'm really pissed because the permissions are identical (0755) yet gpsphone only shows up half of them in the rom list!!! It's so fustrating. They all have a title.gba fine, they're in the same folder, I cant seem to work out whats wrong with them.
    It is probably more than a coincidence that the roms not showing up are all from the same website, but it is a major, respected website (NDash Roms) so I think the possibility of a bad rom is unlikely.
    PLEASE HELP!
  2. Fehr

Fehr New Member

Uhh.... make sure to scroll around when you open gpSPhone so that the games aren't hidden... o_____o That's the only issue I can think of.
  3. JohnFa

JohnFa New Member

I have the problem that there's a huge ad banner in the middle of the screen. Is it removable?
  4. kv007

kv007 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    no it isnt. its the new dreadfull ads
  5. Nross666

Nross666 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    My god I'm an idiot. I searched literally around the whole internet to find the answer, when all i could do was scroll down. My problem was that my WiFi wasn't on, so it couldn't show an advert. All it left was a big white square that covered up all my other roms. I thought that they weren't showing up, but they were blocked by an evil white square. Thanks guys.