Some Questions

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by Shadow62, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Shadow62

Shadow62 New Member

Hey Guys, last night i upgraded my iPod from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 using the Dev Team's GUI Method, i lost all my apps, but i knew i could install them again. OK, now i installed almost everyone of my Apps back and some new, but some doesn't work. SO I NEED YOUR HELP!... sorry but i'm desperate...

Please Register or Log in to view images

Questions

Does MobileFinder actually works? because i tried to move some folders with it, and it didn't paste them were i wanted. (I it's annoying to SSH everytime into my iPod)

How do RSS Works? I downloaded it, thinking it was going to be the fastest way to read news and thing, but... i don't know, it simply doesn't work.

Do Chat, or Apollo Work? I tried to sign in, but it took a long time! So i Cancelled.

Were does the images for Customize go now? I downloaded a Pack, and it didn't showed up...

And Finally, everything is ok with the GBA Emulator, but when i try to save, it didn't worked...

PLEASE HELP!
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Not desperate enough to search the forum for the answers I guess.
  3. yes please search before posting you make it harder on all of us.
  4. Shadow62

Shadow62 New Member

I tried, but the when i search RSS, it came up with anything...
  5. skinnny101

skinnny101 New Member

Rather than b*tching just answer the fkn questions. If he does a search it wouldn't be the most current info (something may have not been working but now is etc). Besides if this sort of a question were not allowed the forums would have very few threads and this section of the forums would be of very little use to anybody.
  6. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Before I made the comment, which I usually don't about the lazy people who don't search, I search myself and found all the answers in a few moments. Having two good threads about a topic and ten by people who are lazy makes the forum a mess.