Some questions (installer + ttr)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by xanafeyed, Jun 26, 2008.

1. xanafeyed

xanafeyed New Member

Hey as of late my installer has been royally f'd up. It originally would not load at all and would just crash to the springboard when i clicked it. I found a fix for it by going into the installer folder and renaming an old folder making it create a new one. The folder was full of errors from every time it crashed as well. Well now it loads up but says insufficient permissions when it loads.

Installer was not installed correctly. It should be run as root:wheel. We will continue but please remember that it may not function correctly.

I hit ok and then i can brows installer without problems but whenever I try to DL and install something I get the error, Main script execution failed.

I am on 1.1.4 and have done the boss tools relocate thing. Is there some way to reinstall installer without deleting all of my stuff?

On an unrelated question that has probably been asked a hundred times, can you play your created beats on ttr? After I make one I can't seem to find it in my itunes library. Thanks
  2. ricardofelix95

ricardofelix95 Banned

make sure u have community sources 3.83
    and te neww ttr is called tap tap revange
  3. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Enter these commands into Terminal over SSH.

chown -R root:wheel /Applications/Installer.app/

chmod 4755 /Applications/Installer.app/Installer
  4. xanafeyed

xanafeyed New Member

Updated comm sources to 3.85. same problem. Installer refreshes sources EVERY TIME you load it as well.
  5. xanafeyed

xanafeyed New Member

It worked! Thanks much!