Some Problems Here ...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by MikeHeinekenPR, May 6, 2010.

1. MikeHeinekenPR

MikeHeinekenPR New Member

hey hows everybody doing .. ok my first post so here are some newb questions .. sorry first time with ipod lol .. so ok i seen my friend with ipod jailbraked with a couple of games in it very cool .. so he told me to get a 2g .. so i seen my neighbor with i ipod sitting down doing nothing so i bought it .. when i come home and do some searchings its a 1st gen .. newb question can i jailbrake the 1st gen ?? other question is .. i restored it to factory settings right now version 1.1.5 (4B1) a little old i guess .. to get the new version it will be through itunes am i correct paying the 5 bucks ?? if is it like that after that will it jailbrake? in itunes it says that the new version will be the 3.1.3 .. sorry newb in this of ipods willing to learn from the pros around ..
  2. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yea use itunes 9, 9.1, or 9.1.1(rec 9 if u dont have a ipad). i thought it was $9.99? and yea u can jailbreak
  3. MikeHeinekenPR

well in itunes it says $4.99 lol maybe they wanna treat me nice lol .. another question .. i just seen a video on youtube in reguards of jailbraking my version lets say something goes wrong or i want to just delete the jailbraking and update to version from itunes .. can i do that ???

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. MikeHeinekenPR

woops i guess i placed a pictures of itunes and a moderator need to approve .. ok well while a moderator does that .. ive seen a couple of videos on youtube in reguards of jailbraking my version .. will they be any problem if after jailbraking i want to upgrade the version and jailbrak it then .. like restore it ???